Eagle Rock Board of Trade founded. Godfrey Edwards, W. Werden, W.D. Roth, George Diddock, D Hollingsworth, W.P. Patten, and George S. Dore were named directors. The body did not function long and was succeeded by the Goodfellows Club, which was quite active in 1912 and 1913. In Oct. 1913 a movement for a Chamber of Commerce began. The Goodfellows Club met and voted to dissolve and all join the Chamber.